Would you like to make a delicious spinach and orange juice in minutes? Then, you’re in the right place.
Here’s what you need to know about it.
Where do we start?
First, make sure you’ve the following nearby:
- A blender.
- A knife or vegetable peeler.
- Large glass or cup.
You only need a few ingredients.
- 1 cup of spinach.
- 1 orange.
- 1 cup of water.
Spinach and orange juice – Recipe
This recipe has 3 easy steps.
- Wash the spinach. Remember that green leaves often hide many microbes.
- Peel the orange with a knife or vegetable peeler, cut it into pieces and carefully remove the seeds.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth. If necessary, add a little water and blend again.
That’s all! Now you can serve and enjoy the exquisite result.
What’s spinach and orange juice good for? – Main benefits
With this in mind, the regular and moderate consumption of this juice may:
- Promote bowel movements, detoxify and improve digestive health. Essentially, because of its fiber and water.
- Promote circulatory health. The nutrients listed above are key to this.
- Boost the immune system and prevent certain diseases. To a large extent, due to its antioxidants.
Anyway, it’s important not to overconsume this juice. Spinach has compounds that could hinder digestion. Especially if consumed in excess.