Through our privacy and cookies policy we inform you of the proper conditions of use on this site.
We adhere to Google’s policies. You can see the complete documents in the following links:
Browsing on the website implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, so if you do not agree with any of the conditions established herein, you should not use and / or access this site.
Where do we start?
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website works and analyze what works and what needs to be improved.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. First-party cookies are primarily necessary for the website to function properly, and do not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
Third-party cookies used on our website are primarily used to understand website performance, how you interact with our website, keep our services secure, deliver advertisements that are relevant to you, and generally provide you with an ever-better experience. They also help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of Cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are the following:
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account, add products to your cart and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyze website performance and areas for improvement.
- Marketing: our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party advertising providers to show you ads on other websites in your browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help certain non-essential functionality on our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Preference: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
You can see more information about all Google cookies at this link.
How can you control Cookie preferences?
If you choose to set, block or delete your cookies, different browsers provide different methods for doing so. You can change your preferences depending on the browser you use. Here are links to learn more about each one.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#w_cookie-settings
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
This site may also contain web beacons, an electronic graphic file that allows us to count users accessing the site or accessing certain cookies on the site, so that we can provide you with an even more personalized experience.
Third Party Actions
You can find within this site, pages, promotions, microsites, online stores, surveys, sponsors, advertisers, contractors and / or partners and commercial services, along with other shared services, owned or cobranded with third parties (“Co-Branded Sites”) that may request information.
We study our users’ traffic patterns and other information in aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us deliver the most relevant ads to you.
Personal Data Protection Policy
To use some of the services or access certain content, you must previously provide certain personal data, which will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
The type of information that may be requested from you may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address, among others. You are not required to provide all of the Information requested at the time of participating in the site, except for that which we deem appropriate and which is brought to your attention.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public area, that information may be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and users.
All information you provide must be truthful. For these purposes, you guarantee the authenticity of all the data that you communicate as a result of completing the necessary forms for the subscription of the Services, access to content or restricted areas of the site. In any case, you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and for any damages caused to this site or to third parties due to the information you provide.
You agree to act responsibly on this site and to treat other visitors with respect.