Looking for the BEST juices for arthritis? Here’s how to make some of them and what you should know on the subject.
In short, this problem is distinguished by the inflammation of one or more joints. Its most common symptoms are pain and stiffness.
This condition may have different causes such as wear and tear, infections or diseases. On the other hand, there’re several treatments that may vary depending on the type of arthritis.
Here’re some recipes for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant juices that may help you fight the problem. If you’re interested, later we’ll tell you why we’ve chosen the ingredients and other key tips to keep in mind.
Where do we start?
Juices for Arthritis: Recipes / Preparations
Before starting, it’s important to highlight a few points.
- Wash hands, utensils and ingredients before processing.
- On the other hand, juices don’t replace meals.
- Each drink should be drunk as soon as it’s prepared.
- If you want more liquid juices, add some water.
Now, let’s get to the recipes!
When should arthritis juices be drunk?
You can drink a different one every morning and see how you feel. Thus, you’ll start your days with energy and incorporate different nutrients over time.
Juices for arthritis: about the ingredients
According to some studies, diets with enough fruits and vegetables may help fight arthritis.
To keep in mind: The ingredients we’ve chosen for the recipes have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects or have shown positive results in studies on this condition. Therefore, they could work in a diet to reduce joint inflammation.
So, are these juices helpful against rheumatism?
First, we must explain what “rheumatism” is.
It covers a group of conditions that cause inflammation, pain, or alterations in parts of the musculoskeletal system (which includes bones and joints).
On the other hand, the best known rheumatic diseases are arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, low back pain and soft tissue rheumatism.
With this in mind, juicing help reduce inflammation or prevent certain problems related to rheumatism. However, it’s key to have a healthy diet and habits that allow you to achieve your health goals.
More key tips
Finally, here’re some general recommendations to prevent or treat arthritis.
- Follow a healthy diet: This is essential for overall health. Ideally, consult a nutritionist for a custom diet plan.
- Avoid being overweight or obese: Gaining too much weight may lead to a type of arthritis (osteoarthritis).
- Do regular, low-impact aerobic exercise: According to experts, this may increase strength, improve flexibility and reduce joint pain. If you suffer from this disease, you should consult your doctor for specific exercises for your body.
- Other treatments and medications: There’re several remedies and therapies, with prior medical consultation, which vary according to the type and intensity of arthritis. Also, severe cases may require surgery.
Juicing for Arthritis: final notes
In case you suffer symptoms of arthritis or discomfort / allergy after consuming any of the drinks or foods in this article, you should stop doing so and visit a doctor.
Our opinions don’t replace those of a qualified healthcare professional.
You can subscribe here to receive updates.