Beet, apple, celery and garlic juice includes nutrients that may reduce inflammation. Besides, it’s easy to make.
Do you want to prepare it? Here’s the explanation!
First of all, it’s essential to have the following at hand.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A blender.
- A cup.
The ingredients are the following:
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 small beet.
- One garlic clove.
- 1 small apple.
- One cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Beet, apple, celery and garlic juice
As we said before, the recipe’s very simple.
- Remove celery leaves, cut and rinse.
- Peel, cut and rinse the beet.
- Peel the garlic.
- Rinse and core the apple.
- Blend everything with the water for 90 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
Did you like this post? You can find more information and juices to reduce inflammation here.