Do you want to know how to make pineapple and celery juice in 3 simple steps? Below is the recipe and more key info.
Where do we start?
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
These’re the ingredients and quantities:
- 1 medium slice of pineapple.
- 1 cup or a handful (about 100 g) of celery.
- If using a blender, 1 cup of water.
Pineapple and celery juice – Recipe
The procedure is as follows:
- Cut 1 pineapple slice, peel it with a knife and chop it.
- Then, rinse the celery and remove the tips of its stalks.
- Process the ingredients with a blender or juicer. If using a blender, you can add 1/4 cup of water to achieve a liquid and easy-to-drink result.
To note: remember that the bagasse (solid, dry pulp left after pressing) has fiber and more nutrients. You can use it for a salad or other dishes.
What’s pineapple and celery juice good for? – Main benefits
It combines relatively low calories (about 55.3 kcal per cup) with plenty of vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, fiber and water, among other nutrients. These substances may play an important role in weight loss, fighting bad cholesterol (LDL) and improving blood circulation.
What’s the benefit of drinking pineapple and celery juice at night?
It may help maintain the body hydrated during sleep hours. On the other hand, it helps to satiate hunger so as not to overeat during dinner or before bedtime.
To note: remember to wait a bit to digest the last thing you’ve consumed before lying down in bed.