Today we’ll teach you how to make a delicious spinach and pineapple juice. Plus, its main benefits.
Do you want to prepare this exquisite recipe? It’s very easy.
Where do we start?
Tools / Equipment
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
Here’re the ingredients:
- 1 cup or a handful (about 30 g) of spinach.
- 1 large slice of pineapple (about 100 g).
- 1 cup of water.
Spinach and pineapple juice – Recipe
The recipe consists of 3 steps.
- Cut a slice of pineapple, peel it, rinse it and chop it with a knife.
- On the other hand, rinse the spinach and remove the tips of its stems.
- Put both ingredients and the water in the blender jar and process it all until smooth. If you want a more liquid result, add a little more water and blend again.
What’s spinach and pineapple juice good for? – Main benefits
The regular and moderate consumption of it may:
- Relieve constipation and improve digestive health. Mainly due to its fiber and water. Also, pineapple has an enzyme (bromelain) that may help digestion.
- Improve blood circulation. Due to its potassium, antioxidants, fiber and water, among other nutrients.
- Prevent some diseases. The antioxidants in pineapple and spinach play a major role in this.
Is spinach and pineapple juice useful for weight loss?
A cup of it has only 57 kcal, which may sound good for those looking to lose a few pounds through calorie restriction.
On the other hand, the combination of fiber, water and bromelain may favor bowel movements and, therefore, ease bloating.
Also, this drink may help satiate hunger to avoid overeating.
Anyway, it’s key to follow a diet and habits according to your goals. If you’re interested, find more info and juice recipes for weight loss here.