Ginger, celery, cucumber and orange juice may reduce inflammation. Therefore, it may help against conditions such as arthritis.
Plus, it’s loaded with flavor and it’s quick to make. Want to know how? Here’s the explanation.
First of all, it’s essential that you’ve the following nearby:
- A blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup or glass.
The ingredients are:
- 1 cm of peeled ginger.
- 1 stick of celery.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Ginger, celery, cucumber and orange juice
- To begin, rinse all the food. In particular, celery may include a lot of microbes and dirt.
- Then, cut a 1 cm piece of ginger and peel it. On the other hand, cut half a cucumber.
- Also, cut an orange in half, peel it and remove the seeds carefully with a knife. Alternatively, you can cut it in half and extract its juice with a citrus squeezer or by hand, always making sure that no seeds are left in its liquid.
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. Remember that if you use a juicer, you don’t need to add water.
That’s all! Now you can serve this great drink and surprise your loved ones.
Did you like this recipe? You can find more juices for arthritis here.