Carrot, broccoli and lemon juice is loaded with fiber and antioxidants, among other nutrients. Plus, it’s exquisite.
Do you want to prepare it? Then this information is for you.
Equipment and utensils
First, you should make sure you have a few things at hand.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
This recipe requires the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 lemon.
- If you use a blender, one cup (about 250ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot, broccoli and lemon juice
- Remove broccoli stems and rinse.
- Peel, chop and rinse the carrot.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon with a citrus squeezer or by hand, always taking care that there are no seeds left in the liquid.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute or process with an extractor and without water.
Do you like this content? You can find more recipes and information about juices here.