Do you want to know how to prepare berry and kale juice in minutes? If so, you’re in the right place.
This drink combines fiber with polyphenols and other antioxidants, among other nutrients.
Read on for the detailed recipe.
First of all, it’s key to have some tools at home.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup or glass.
These’re the ingredients:
- 1 cup of berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries). If you want, vary them each time you make this juice.
- 1 kale leaf (without stem).
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Berry and kale juice
- To begin, wash the berries and, especially, the kale leaf.
- Then, cut and remove the kale stem. This makes the drink easier to digest.
- Next, blend everything until smooth. If you use a juicer, you can add a little water to dilute the kale, although this is optional.
- Finally, pour the drink into your favorite cup or glass.
Did you like this post? You can find more information and juice recipes here.