Broccoli, grape and carrot juice includes antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances that may help against conditions such as arthritis.
Would you like to learn this recipe? If so, read on for a detailed explanation.
First of all, you need to have a few things close by:
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife or vegetable peeler.
- A large glass or cup.
Here’re the ingredients:
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- A cup of grapes.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Broccoli, grape and carrot juice
- To start, it’s important to rinse the food with special focus on broccoli. It may hide a lot of dirt.
- Then, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler. Remember to be very careful when handling sharp tools.
- When the above is ready, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. Remember that if you use a juicer, you don’t need to include the cup of water.
- As a last step, pour the liquid into your favorite cup and enjoy!
Want to see more posts like this one? You can find more juices for arthritis here.