Spinach, beet and apple juice combines flavor and antioxidants. Also, it’s very easy to prepare.
Do you want to make it? Read on for the step by step explanation.
First, it’s essential to have the following nearby:
- A blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
These’re the ingredients:
- A handful of spinach.
- 1/2 beet.
- 1 small apple.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Spinach, beet and apple juice
- Remove spinach stems and rinse.
- Peel, chop and rinse the beet.
- Rinse and core the apple.
- Blend everything with the water for 90 seconds. If using an extractor, it is not necessary to add the cup of water.
Finally, serve this exquisite drink.
Did you like this post? We invite you to see more recipes and information about juices here.