Do you want to make a delicious celery, ginger and pineapple juice? Then, you’re in the right place.
Among its benefits, this drink may help cleanse the body and reduce inflammation. It may help, for example, against arthritis.
Next, the step by step recipe.
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 1 cup of peeled pineapple.
- 1 cm of peeled ginger.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Celery, ginger and pineapple juice
- First, rinse the celery. You’d be surprised how many germs may hide there.
- Then, cut and peel a portion of pineapple equal to the capacity of a cup. On the other hand, cut a small piece of ginger the size of a fingertip.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until they reach the right consistency. If you use a juicer, you won’t need to include the cup of water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this great drink.
Do you want to learn more? You can find information and other juices for arthritis here.