Carrot and pineapple juice is especially light and tasty. Plus, it’s easy to make.
Among its properties, it’s full of anti-inflammatories and antioxidants (such as bromelain, found in pineapple, which has shown positive results in studies on arthritis).You can see more information on the subject and other juices for arthritis here.
Would you like to prepare this delicious drink at home? Here’s how.
Equipment and utensils
Before starting, you should’ve a few things close by:
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup or large glass.
The ingredients are:
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 1 cup of pineapple.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Carrot and pineapple juice
- First, cut and peel a portion of pineapple equal to the capacity of a cup.
- Then, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler. Be careful when using sharp tools!
- Finally, process the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. If you use a juicer, you don’t need to include the cup of water.
Now you can surprise your loved ones with this simple, fast and light recipe.
Do you like this type of content? You can see more about juices here.