Orange, blueberry and banana juice is high in antioxidants, fiber and other nutrients that may help during pregnancy.
Would you like to make this recipe? It’s very simple. Just follow these instructions.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- A cup of blueberries.
- 1 peeled banana.
- ½ cup (125 ml) of water.
Recipe: Orange, blueberry and banana juice
- First, it’s key to rinse all food. Especially the blueberries.
- Then, cut the orange in half and carefully extract its juice with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, making sure there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- On the other hand, peel the banana with your hands or with the help of a knife.
- When the above is ready, put all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 30 seconds or until there’re no lumps. Remember that if you use a juicer, you don’t need to include water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this tasty drink.
Did you find this recipe useful? You can find more information about the ingredients and juices for pregnancy here.