Carrot, cucumber, spinach and lemon juice is easy to make and nutritious. And best of all, it’s delicious.
Want the step-by-step to prepare it? Read on for a detailed explanation.
- Blender or juicer.
- A citrus squeezer (optional).
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 1/2 carrot.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- A handful of spinach.
- 1 lemon.
- If using blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Carrot, cucumber, spinach and lemon juice
The preparation has only 5 steps:
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Rinse and cut the cucumber.
- Remove the spinach stalks and rinse.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, ensuring that there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- Blend with water for 1 minute or with juicer and no water.
Did you like this post? You can find more information and different types of juice recipes here.