Blueberry, apple, broccoli and orange juice may be a good option to consider in a pregnancy diet.
Here’s how to make it in a few simple steps.
Before you start, it’s important that you have the following nearby:
- Blender or extractor.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup.
You’ll need the following ingredients and quantities:
- 1 cup of blueberries.
- 1 apple without core.
- A handful of broccoli.
- A peeled orange without seeds.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Blueberry, apple, broccoli and orange juice
- It’s essential to rinse all food thoroughly to remove microbes and possible dirt.
- Then, cut the apple to remove its center.
- On the other hand, cut the orange in half and extract its juice with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, making sure that no seeds are left in the liquid.
- Then, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. If you use the latter, you won’t need the cup of water.
- As the last step, you only have to serve and enjoy this great juice.
Did you like this recipe? You can find more information and juices for pregnancy here.