Pineapple and mango juice combines fiber and other nutrients with very few ingredients. Plus, it’s exquisite.
Do you want to try it? Below is the recipe.
First, you should have the following close by:
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A blender or juicer.
- Your favorite cup.
Here’re the ingredients:
- 2 slices (or one cup) of peeled pineapple.
- A cup of chopped mango.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Pineapple and mango juice
For the recipe, you only have to follow 3 steps:
- First, cut and peel 2 slices of pineapple and a portion of mango equal to the capacity of a cup. Warning: Be careful when using sharp tools!
- Then, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. Remember that if you use a juicer, you won’t need to include the cup of water.
- Finally, serve this delicious drink in your favorite cup.
And that’s all! You now know how to make this easy recipe.
Did you like this post? You can see more information and juice recipes here.