Today we’ll teach you how to prepare cucumber and apple juice in 5 easy steps. Also, its properties and benefits.
Do you want to surprise your loved ones with this recipe? It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to make it.
Where do we start?
- Blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Large glass or cup.
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1 apple, red or green.
- If using a blender, 1 cup of water.
Cucumber and apple juice – Recipe
This recipe’s very simple.
- Start by washing the cucumber and the apple.
- Then, cut half of the cucumber into large pieces.
- Cut the apple to remove its core with the seeds.
- Process the ingredients with a juicer or blender. If necessary, add a little water to get a more liquid and easy to drink result.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!
What’s cucumber and apple juice good for? – Benefits / Properties
It combines a lot of fiber, water, antioxidants / anti-inflammatories and more nutrients. Also, it only has about 117.2 kcal per serving.
Based on this, this juice may:
- Promote digestive health and cleanse the body.
- Improve and prevent circulatory diseases.
- Help protect the body from diseases. To a large extent, due to its antioxidants.
So, does apple and cucumber juice work for weight loss?
It has relatively few calories (about 117.2 kcal / serving). In this sense, it may be useful in eating plans to lose weight due to caloric restriction.
On the other hand, its fiber and water may:
- Help satiate hunger.
- Promote bowel movements / intestinal transit. This is useful to relieve bloating.
To learn more, visit our section on juices to lose weight.