Cucumber, lemon and ginger juice is light and easy to make. And best of all, it’s loaded with flavor.
Here’s the recipe in 5 steps and some key information about this exquisite drink.
Where do we start?
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup.
You need these ingredients:
- 1/2 cucumber.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- A small piece (about 1 cm) of ginger.
- Optional: 1/2 cup of water.
Cucumber, lemon and ginger juice – Recipe
For the recipe, just follow these steps:
- First, wash the cucumber and cut one half.
- Cut the lemon in 2 and extract its juice by hand or with a citrus squeezer. Make sure there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- Cut a small piece of ginger and peel it.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. If necessary, add little water and blend again to get a more liquid result.
- Pour the juice into the cup.
To note: antioxidants fight free radicals that cause oxidative stress which may lead to some diseases.
What’s the benefit of cucumber, lemon and ginger juice at night?
Drinking a cup of it before bedtime may help keep the body hydrated during the night and promote the processes of de-inflammation and detoxification.
To keep in mind: remember not to overconsume this drink and wait a bit to digest it before bedtime.