Celery and carrot juice is light and full of flavor. Plus, it has some key properties and benefits.
Read on to learn how it’s done and more!
Where do we start?
- Juicer or blender.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A filter (optional).
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 6 celery sticks with leaves.
- 1 large carrot.
- Optional: if using a blender, 1 cup of water.
Celery and carrot juice – Recipe
This recipe has only 3 steps.
- First, remove the ends of the celery stalks with a knife and rinse them. Remember that green leaves may hide a lot of microbes and dirt.
- Then, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler and cut it into large pieces.
- Process the ingredients with a juice extractor or blender. If using a blender, you can add a little water of filter the result to obtain a more liquid and easy-to-drink juice.
To keep in mind: remember that the bagasse (dry residue obtained after filtering or pressing) has fiber and more nutrients. You can use it for a salad, for example, it’s delicious!
What’s celery and carrot juice good for? – Main properties and benefits
What’s the benefit of celery and carrot juice on an empty stomach?
Drinking it in the morning on an empty stomach may help to “wake up” the organs and stimulate the body’s daily detoxification process without overeating.