Watermelon, celery, mint, parsley and cucumber juice is full of flavor, water and other great nutrients for cleansing the body.
Do you want to make it at home? The recipe won’t take you more than 10 minutes.
- A blender or juicer.
- A cup.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 3 mint leaves.
- 1 handful of parsley.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 cup of peeled watermelon without seeds (optional).
- 250 ml or a cup of water.
To note: Some people prefer to eat the watermelon seeds, but remember not to overeat them.
Recipe: Watermelon, celery, mint, parsley and cucumber juice
- First, as always, we must rinse the ingredients. Especially green leafy ones like celery, mint and parsley.
- Next, cut half a cucumber. On the other hand, cut a piece of watermelon whose interior fits into a cup, peel it and carefully remove its seeds with the help of a knife.
- Then, gather all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them until they reach the right consistency.
Note: If you use a juicer for the last step, you won’t need to include the cup of water. However, adequate fluid intake may help you keep your body hydrated and flush the kidneys.