Celery, beet, cucumber, apple and pineapple juice is loaded with nutrients that may help detoxify the body.
Regarding its composition, it has a high water content and antioxidants, such as flavonoids, which may help prevent various health problems.
Do you want to try it? If so, here’s the recipe.
- Blender or juice extractor / juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 1 small and peeled beet.
- Half of a cucumber.
- 2 peeled pineapple slices.
- 1 apple without its core.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Celery, beet, cucumber, apple and pineapple juice
- First, we must wash our hands and make sure that all the ingredients are clean. In particular, celery leaves can host a lot of bacteria.
- Next, peel the beet, cut a cucumber in half, cut and peel the 2 pineapple slices. Also, cut the apple to remove its core.
- Finally, process the ingredients with a blender or juicer until you get the drink. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need to use the cup of water.
If you found this useful, we invite you to learn more about juices here.