Are you looking for a diuretic juice to detoxify your body? Then, pineapple, parsley, cucumber and asparagus juice may be right for you.
Among its benefits, this drink may be effective in helping to preserve kidney function. If you’re interested, you can learn more about the ingredients to cleanse the kidneys here.
Best of all, this juice is very easy to make. Next, the detailed recipe.
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
We’ll use the following:
- 1 slice of peeled pineapple.
- A handful of parsley.
- Half a cucumber.
- 4 asparagus.
- 250 ml or a cup of water.
Recipe: Pineapple, parsley, cucumber and asparagus juice
As we said before, the preparation is very simple.
- First, make sure that the ingredients are clean. Especially the parsley and asparagus.
- Then, cut half a cucumber, cut a slice of pineapple and peel it carefully with the help of a knife.
- Next, put it all (including water) in the blender and process for 40 seconds or until you obtain a juice that’s easy to drink. If you use a juice extractor, it won’t be necessary to include the 250 ml of water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this delicious juice.