Parsley and lemon juice has potential to help detoxify the body and maintain healthy kidneys. This is largely due to its high water content and the possible diuretic effect of parsley.
Want to try it? Here’s the step-by-step recipe.
- A blender or juice extractor / juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A handful of parsley.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Parsley and lemon juice
- Remove parsley stems and wash it.
- Cut the lemon in half and extract its juice with the help of a juicer or by hand, taking care that the seeds do not fall into the liquid.
- Blend the 3 ingredients for 1 minute. If using an extractor for the parsley, process it and mix it with the water and lemon juice.
If this post helped you, you can find more juice recipes here.