Apple, ginger and carrot juice may be especially effective in helping to reduce inflammation and cleanse the kidneys. This is largely due to its high water content and ginger’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Do you want to try it? It’s very easy to make.
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
- 1 small carrot.
- A small piece of ginger.
- 1/2 apple.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Apple, ginger and carrot juice
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Cut and peel the ginger.
- Rinse, core and cut 1/2 apple.
- Blend with the the water for 1 minute or until smooth. If using a juicer, you can add the cup of water after processing.
Finally, put the drink the cup and enjoy it!
If this recipe was useful, subscribe here to receive updates.