Walnut, carrot and turmeric smoothie may help with stress and anxiety. Plus, it’s delicious.
Do you want to know how to make it? Read on for the step by step explanation.
- A blender.
- Knife or vegetable peeler.
- A spoon.
- Your favorite cup.
- A nutcracker (optional).
Next, the ingredients and quantities:
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Walnut, carrot and turmeric smoothie
For this recipe, you’ve to follow 3 steps:
- To begin, crack and shell the walnuts. Then, put them in a cup or glass, cover them with water and wait about 6 hours until they soften. Although soaking is optional, it makes the drink easier to digest.
- Peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients and pour the liquid into the cup.
That’s all! Now you can make this great drink and surprise your loved ones.
Did you find this post useful? You can see more information and juices for anxiety here.