Lettuce, almond and kiwi smoothie may help against stress and anxiety, among other benefits.
Here’s how to make this drink in a few easy steps.
To start, it’s essential to have the following nearby.
- A blender.
- Knife or vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
- A head of lettuce.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) almonds.
- 1 peeled (optional) kiwi.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Lettuce, almond and kiwi smoothie
You just have to do the following:
- First, put the shelled almonds in a cup full of water and wait about 6 hours. Soaking is optional, but makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, wash the kiwi and the lettuce with water to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Next, peel the kiwi (optional). Alternatively, you can skip this to make the most of its fiber.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients, serve and enjoy this great smoothie.
Did you like this recipe? You can see more information and juices for anxiety here.