Broccoli, watermelon and banana juice is loaded with potassium, among other nutrients. Also, it’s tasty and easy to make.
Read on for the easy recipe.
Before you begin, it’s important to make sure you’ve the following nearby:
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
Here’re the ingredients:
- A cup of chopped broccoli.
- 1 cup of chopped watermelon, without rind.
- 1 peeled banana.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Broccoli, watermelon and banana juice
You only have to follow 3 steps.
- First, cut and rinse the broccoli. Remember that green leaves may hide dirt and microbes.
- Then, cut, peel and remove the seeds from a cup-sized portion of watermelon. On the other hand, peel the banana with your hands or a knife.
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer and serve the result. Remember that if you use an extractor, it’s not necessary to include the cup of water.
Did you like this recipe? You can see information about the ingredients and other juices to increase potassium here.