Chard and melon juice helps to recover potassium with few ingredients. And here’s how to make it in a few steps.
Would you like to try it? Then, let’s start with the explanation!
For this recipe, you need to have to the following at hand:
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- 2 chard leaves without stem.
- ½ peeled melon without seeds.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Chard and melon juice
It’s is very easy to make.
- To begin, rinse the chard leaves. Remember that green leaves may hide a lot of dirt and microbes.
- Then, cut half a melon, peel it and remove the seeds carefully with a knife. On the other hand, remove the stem from the chard leaves.
- Next, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer. In case of using the latter, it’s not necessary to include the water.
- Finally, pour the juice into the cup.
Did you find this post useful? You can see information about the ingredients and more juices to increase potassium here.