Berry, parsley and avocado juice is loaded with antioxidants and more nutrients that may help against anxiety.
Do you want to prepare it in a few minutes? Here’s the quick recipe.
Equipment / Utensils
You need the following tools:
- A blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup or glass.
- A handful of parsley.
- A cup of your favorite berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries).
- 1 avocado, peeled and without the seed.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Berry, parsley and avocado juice
These’re the 3 steps to follow.
- First, rinse the berries, the avocado and, especially, the parsley. Remember that green leaves may hide dirt and microbes.
- Then, cut the avocado in half, remove the big seed and carefully peel it with a knife or vegetable peeler.
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor and serve the juice. If you use a juicer, you don’t need to include the cup of water.
If you found this recipe useful, you can see more information and juices for anxiety here.