Tomato, apple, coriander, lemon, cucumber and celery juice is as delicious as it’s light. In addition, its combination of antioxidants and fiber makes it an alternative to help reduce cholesterol.
Do you want to prepare it at home? It won’t take you more than 10 minutes.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A glass or cup.
- 1 tomato without leaves.
- 1 apple with skin and without its core.
- ½ small handful of coriander.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- ½ medium cucumber.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Tomato, apple, coriander, lemon, cucumber and celery juice
- Before starting, make sure everything’s clean. This includes: hands, knife, blender / juicer and ingredients. It’s important to wash green leafy vegetables with special emphasis as they concentrate a large number of bacteria.
- Then, remove the tomato leaves, cut the apple to remove its core, cut half a cucumber and squeeze the lemon.
- Next, put all the foods in the blender and process them into a liquid drink that’s easy to swallow.
- Finally, serve the juice in the glass.
Note: If using a juicer, you won’t need to include water.
And that’s it! Now you can surprise your loved ones with this tasty drink.