Grapefruit, kale, nopal, ginger and maca juice is a great Mexican drink packed with fiber and antioxidants, among other nutrients.
Next, the recipe.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A glass or cup.
- One peeled grapefruit without seeds.
- A handful of kale.
- 1 peeled nopal leaf.
- A piece of peeled ginger about the size of the tip of your finger.
- 1/2 teaspoon of maca powder.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Grapefruit, kale, nopal, ginger and maca juice
- First, as usual, we must wash our hands, the appliances, the knife and the ingredients. Here we should pay special attention to the washing of kale, as it may hide a lot of dirt and bacteria.
- Then, we proceed to peel and remove the seeds from the grapefruit, remove the layer of spines from the nopal and cut the little piece of ginger.
- Next, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until there’re no large solid remains. If you use a juicer, you can add the maca powder at the end and leave out the cup of water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
If you liked this post, find more about juicing here.