Strawberry, turmeric and tangerine / orange juice is one of our favorites. This delicious drink is packed with plenty of vitamin C and fiber. Therefore, it’s one of the juices to consider for reducing cholesterol.
The recipe is very easy. Here’s how to make it step by step.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A glass.
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- 1 large orange, peeled and without seeds, or 2 tangerines, peeled and without seeds.
- ½ cup (125 ml) of water.
Recipe: Strawberry, turmeric and tangerine / orange juice
The preparation is simple:
- First, we must make sure we’ve clean hands, utensils, appliances and ingredients.
- Then, remove the leaves from the strawberries and prepare the orange or tangerines. For the latter, peel the fruit / s and remove the seeds.
- Next, we just have to put all the ingredients in the blender and process them. Remember that if you use a juicer, you won’t need to add water.
Finally, if you want to make the drink more liquid, add more water and blend again.
If this post helped you, find more about juicing here.