Do you want to make a delicious and nutritious strawberry, pineapple and ginger smoothie? Then, you’re in the right place.
Next, the recipe explained in detail.
- A cup.
- A knife.
We’re going to use the following:
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 2 pineapple slices.
- 1 cm of peeled ginger.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Strawberry, pineapple and ginger smoothie
The procedure is very simple. You’ve to follow a few steps:
- First, as always, wash the food until it’s clean. Especially the strawberries.
- When the above is ready, remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or carefully with the help of a knife.
- Also, cut and peel the 2 slices of pineapple and the small piece of ginger.
- Then, put it all in the blender jar (with the cup of water included) and process it until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Finally, serve the smoothie in your favorite cup and enjoy it to the last drop.
If you liked this recipe, we’ve more information about juices here.