Berry, orange, beet, spinach and ginger smoothie combines flavor with nutrients that may be useful to boost the defenses.
Do you want to make it? It’s very easy and here we explain how.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
We need the following:
- A cup of berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, currants, cherries without pits / stones, strawberry tree fruits, strawberries or blackberries).
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- 1 peeled beet.
- A handful of spinach.
- 1 cm of peeled ginger.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Berry, orange, beet, spinach and ginger smoothie
- First, it’s essential that you wash all foods. In particular, spinach may contain a lot of microbes.
- Then, peel and extract the seeds from the orange. Alternatively, you can cut it in half and extract its juice directly with your hands or with the help of a citrus squeezer, ensuring that no seeds are left in the liquid.
- Also, peel the beet and the small piece of ginger.
- When the above is ready, put the cup of water and the rest of the ingredients in the blender jar and process it all until you get a drink with the right consistency. Remember that you can add some water and blend again to obtain a more liquid result.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful smoothie.
Do you like this kind of posts? If so, find more recipes and information about juices here.