Carrot, celery, apple, cucumber, beet and parsley juice has nutrients that may help prevent diseases. For example, folate and vitamin A.
Do you want to try it? Here’s the recipe.
- Blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- Cup or glass.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 1 stick of celery.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 apple without its core.
- 1 peeled beet.
- A handful of parsley.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot, celery, apple, cucumber, beet and parsley juice
- Before starting, it’s very important to wash all the vegetables to remove microbes and dirt.
- Then, we can peel the carrot and beet with a knife or vegetable peeler, cut half a cucumber, cut the apple and remove its core.
- Next, we’ve to put all the ingredients in the blender or juice extractor and process until we obtain the drink. Remember that if you use a juicer, you probably won’t need to use the water cup.
- Finally, serve this exquisite drink.
Did you like this post? We’ve more recipes and information about juices here.