Strawberry, kiwi and papaya juice is very easy to make. And best of all, it’s exquisite.
Here’s the recipe explained step by step.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 1 kiwi.
- A cup of papaya without peel and seeds.
- 1 cup (or 250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Strawberry, kiwi and papaya juice
Once we’ve everything we need, we do the following:
- First, wash the food to eliminate microbes and possible dirt.
- Then, cut a portion of papaya equal to the capacity of 1 cup, remove the peel and seeds.
- On the other hand, remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or carefully with the help of the knife.
- Kiwi can be eaten with or without skin. This part of the fruit is a good source of fiber.
- Finally, put all the ingredients in the blender or juicer and process them until the drink’s ready. If you use a juice extractor, you probably won’t need to add the cup of water.
If this recipe helped you, remember that you can find more recipes and information about juices here.