Here you’ll find an easy recipe for pear, celery, broccoli, basil and flax / chia seed smoothie. This drink delicious and nutritious.
- A cup.
- A knife.
Next, the quantities of each food that we’ll need:
- 1 pear without its core.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 2 broccoli florets.
- 1 tablespoon of flax or chia seeds.
- 2 basil leaves.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Pear, celery, broccoli, basil and flax / chia seed smoothie
- First, we’re going to put the seeds in a cup, cover them with water and wait about 2 to 8 hours. Then, we can strain them and continue with the recipe. To note: This makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- With the soaked seeds, we’re going to wash the rest of the ingredients. Especially celery, basil and broccoli.
- Then, we proceed to cut the pear and carefully remove the core with the help of a knife.
- Then, we’re going to blend all the ingredients until there’re no large lumps.
- Finally, we can serve and enjoy this delicious drink!
If you liked this post, we invite you to find more juice recipes here.