Strawberry, broccoli and almond smoothie combines antioxidants that may improve eye health. And best of all, it’s delicious.
Next, the recipe.
First of all, you should have the following nearby:
- A blender.
- Knife (optional).
- A cup or glass.
- 4 strawberries without leaves.
- A cup of chopped broccoli.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) almonds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Strawberry, broccoli and almond smoothie
- To begin, put the shelled almonds in a cup full of water and wait about 6 hours. Although this is optional, it makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, rinse the strawberries and remove the leaves. On the other hand, wash the broccoli and chop it.
- Next, gather all the ingredients in the blender and process them until smooth. If necessary, add more water and blend again.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? You can see more information and juice recipes for eyesight here.