Pineapple, celery and walnut smoothie is easy to make and loaded with nutrients that may benefit your eyes.
Do you want to learn how to prepare it? If so, you’re in the right place.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
- A cup of chopped pineapple without skin.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Pineapple, celery and walnut smoothie
To make this smoothie you only have to follow 4 steps.
- Crack and shell the walnuts, put them in a glass or cup covered with water and wait about 6 hours until they soften a bit. Soaking is optional, but makes the drink easier to digest.
- When the above is ready, rinse the celery stick. Remember that green leaves may harbor many microbes and dirt.
- On the other hand, cut and peel a cup-sized portion of pineapple.
- Finally, blend it all (including the water) and serve this wonderful drink.
If you want to learn more, you can see information about the ingredients and other juices for eyesight here.