Carrot, lemon and peanut smoothie includes beta-carotene and other useful nutrients to improve eyesight. And best of all, it’s very easy to prepare.
Next, the detailed recipe.
First, you need to ensure that you’ve the following at hand:
- A knife.
- A blender.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A glass or cup.
You need only 4 ingredients.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- 10 units of shelled and roasted or soaked peanuts.
Recipe: Carrot, lemon and peanut smoothie
These’re the steps:
- To start, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler and cut it into large pieces.
- On the other hand, cut the lemon in half and extract its juice by pressing it with your hands or with the help of a citrus squeezer. Make sure there’re no seeds left in the liquid!
- Finally, blend all the ingredients and serve this great drink.
Did you like this post? You can see more information about the ingredients and other juices for eyesight here.