Do you want to learn how to make a tasty grapefruit, kale and avocado juice? Then, this is the right place for you.
Among its benefits, it may promote eye health.
Next, the recipe.
Equipment / Utensils
First, you need to have some tools nearby.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A citrus squeezer (optional).
- Blender or juicer.
- Your favorite cup.
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and without seeds.
- One kale leaf.
- 1 avocado, peeled and without the seed.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Grapefruit, kale and avocado juice
The recipe consists of 4 easy steps.
- First, rinse the grapefruit, the avocado and, especially, the kale. Remember that green leaves may harbor a lot of dirt and microbes.
- Then, cut the avocado in half, remove the center and peel it.
- Also, peel the grapefruit, cut it and carefully remove its seeds with a knife. Alternatively, you can cut it in half and squeeze it with your hands or with the help of a citrus squeezer, always making sure that there’re no seeds left in the juice.
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer. If you use a juice extractor, you may not need to include the cup of water.
And that’s it! Now you can make this great drink and surprise your loved ones.
Find more information and juices for eyesight here.