Strawberry, banana, oat and almond smoothie is especially delicious and nutritious. Besides, it’s easy to make.
Continue reading and you’ll learn how to make it in a few steps.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
Next, what we need:
- 5 strawberries without leaves.
- 1 peeled banana.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- 3 soaked (optional) almonds.
- 1 cup (or 250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Strawberry, banana, oat and almond smoothie
The procedure is very simple. Here we summarize it in 4 simple steps.
- Before you start, soak the oats and almonds for 6-8 hours. Although this step is optional, it’ll make the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, wash and remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or with a knife. Be careful when using sharp tools!
- Also, peel the banana.
- Finally, gather all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them until they reach the right consistency. If necessary, you can add more water and blend again.
Did you like this recipe? Learn more about the wonderful world of juices here.