Do you want make a delicious oat, blueberry, almond, avocado and broccoli smoothie? Then, you’re in the right place.
Among its benefits, this drink may improve blood circulation and help against sexual dysfunction.
Continue reading and you’ll find the detailed recipe.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- A handful of blueberries.
- 5 soaked (optional) almonds.
- 1 peeled avocado without its seed.
- A handful of broccoli.
- 250 ml or a cup of water.
Recipe: Oat, blueberry, almond, avocado and broccoli smoothie
- First, you can soak the almonds and oats for 6-8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make the drink more digestible.
- Then, wash the rest of the food until you’re sure it’s clean.
- Next, cut the avocado in half, peel it and remove its seed.
- Finally, put all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 30 seconds or until there’re no lumps. Remember that you can add more water and blend again to obtain a more liquid consistency.
If you’re interested, we’ve more information and juice recipes for impotence here.