Tomato, garlic and lemon juice is loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients.
And best of all, it’s very easy to make. Here’s the recipe in 4 steps.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
We’re going to use the following:
- 1 tomato.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- One lemon’s juice.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Tomato, garlic and lemon juice
As we said before, the recipe is very simple.
- First, wash the tomato and remove the stem and any leaves it may have with the help of a knife.
- Next, peel the garlic clove.
- Then, cut the lemon in half and extract the juice with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, always ensuring that there’re no seeds left in its liquid.
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer. Remember that you can add more water if necessary.
That’s all! Now you know how to make this wonderful drink to add antioxidants to your body.
If you found this recipe useful, you can learn more about juices here.