Do you want to know how to make a beet, carrot, orange and lemon juice? Then, you’re in the right place.
This drink is loaded with antioxidants and potentially useful compounds to help fight or prevent sexual dysfunction, among other benefits.
Next, the recipe.
- Blender or extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- 1/2 beet.
- 1 small carrot.
- 1 orange.
- 1 lemon.
- If you use a blender, one cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Beet, carrot, orange and lemon juice
- Peel, cut and rinse the beet.
- Peel, chop and rinse the carrot.
- Cut and squeeze the orange by hand or with a citrus squeezer, always taking care not to leave seeds in the liquid.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon.
- Blend everything with the water for 90 seconds or process with a juicer and without the cup of water.
As a last step, serve and enjoy this exquisite preparation.
Did you like this post? We’ve more information and juice recipes for impotence here.