Do you want to know how to prepare a delicious spinach, walnut and orange smoothie easily? If so, you’re in the right place.
This drink is loaded with antioxidants (such as vitamin C), magnesium, healthy fatty acids and B vitamins, among other nutrients that may help against anxiety.
Next, we start with the recipe.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
- A handful of spinach.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Spinach, walnut and orange smoothie
- To begin, crack and shell the walnuts. Then, soak them for about 6 hours so that they soften a little (optional).
- Then, rinse the orange and the spinach. It’s key that you pay close attention when washing the greens. Remember that a lot of dirt can be hidden there.
- To continue, peel, cut and remove the seeds from the orange with the help of a knife. Alternatively, cut it in half and squeeze it with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, making sure not to leave any seeds in the juice.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients until you obtain a drink with the desired consistency.
You can see more information and juices for anxiety here.