Here’s how to prepare a tasty chard, almond and apple smoothie at home.
Among its properties, this drink is loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids and more nutrients.
Next, we begin with the explanation.
You need these tools.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- 1 chard leaf without the stem.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) almonds.
- 1 apple without core.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Chard, almond and apple smoothie
To make the smoothie, just follow these 4 simple steps.
- First, put the almonds in a cup, cover them with water and wait about 6 hours for them to soften.
- Then, rinse the chard and remove its stem. On the other hand, wash the apple, chop it and remove the core.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until there’re not many lumps.
- Finally, pour the smoothie into your cup.
That’s all! Now you can make this great recipe and surprise your loved ones.
Do you like this kind of posts? You can see more juice recipes here.