Do you feel like making a delicious spinach, carrot and avocado juice? Then, you’re in the right place.
This drink has nutrients that may promote healthy red blood cells, among other benefits.
Next, the recipe step by step.
- Juicer / juice extractor or blender.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
The ingredients are as follows:
- A handful of spinach.
- 1/2 carrot.
- 1 small avocado.
- If you use a blender, one cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Spinach, carrot and avocado juice
For the preparation, we must follow the following steps:
- Remove the spinach stems and rinse the leaves.
- Peel, cut and wash the carrot.
- Core and peel the avocado.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute. Alternatively, you can process the food with an extractor (no need to add water).
Finally, serve and enjoy the drink!
Did you like this post? We’ve more about juices for anemia here.