Pineapple, parsley and apple juice is loaded with iron, folate and vitamin C, among other nutrients. Plus, it’s delicious.
Do you want to try it? Here’s the detailed recipe.
Before you begin, you should’ve the following nearby:
- Juicer / juice extractor or blender.
- A knife.
- A cup.
Next, the ingredients.
- 2 peeled pineapple slices.
- A handful of parsley.
- An apple without its core.
- ½ cup (125 ml) of water.
Recipe: Pineapple, parsley and apple juice
The recipe’s very easy to make.
- First, it’s key to wash the food that you’re going to use. In particular, parsley may have a lot of microbes and dirt.
- Then, cut and peel the pineapple slices. On the other hand, cut and remove the apple core. Be careful when using sharp tools!
- Process everything with a juice extractor or blender. To note: If you use a juicer, you don’t need to add the half cup of water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this exquisite drink.
Did you like this recipe? We invite you to learn about other juices for anemia here.